Surgery is often the most effective way to treat many serious injuries and disorders, and Village Veterinary Hospital is proud to perform surgeries in state-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge equipment. Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services ranging from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialized procedures.
- Routine spays and neuters (gas anesthesia for both cats and dogs)
- Small and large mass removals
- Lacerations and soft tissue injuries
- Abscess and hematoma repair
- Biopsies for histopathology
- Abdominal exploratory surgery
Our veterinary team will walk you through the entire process, giving you the tools to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s treatment options. We understand surgery is a stressful time for any owner, and we’re available every step of the way to answer questions and put your mind at ease.
If you are considering veterinary surgery for your pet, please contact us to schedule an introductory consultation by calling (360) 647-1980.